Saturday, July 10, 2010

Blogging: Take 3

Ok, maybe 3rd time is the charm :) I've attempted blogging twice before and I got impatient and refused to learn and gave it up! The last time was to follow our remodel (which is stagnant but still underway) but remodeling half your house at 8 months pregnant was tiring enough. However, I've had family members and friends asking for updates on Harvey so I'll try again. I also love Jan's idea of printing her blog every few months to keep as a family archive, so as she said, there will probably be things at some point that you could care less to know; it's probably more for me to remember later. I cannot promise to blog daily, my goal will be at least once a week, so here goes!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it going girl! You can do it and will LOVE looking back on Harvey's life one day! :)

    ReplyDelete